- Two locating methods let you use your preferred method of locating, while using the second method to verify your results.
- Walkover enables the operator to pinpoint drill head location with peak and null techniques.
- Time-saving Drill-To mode enables the drill operator to make real-time corrections to improve bore accuracy or avoid obstacles. Use Drill-To with our optional Swivel Stand to keep your tracker level on any surface.
- Robust radio offers increased interference immunity and faster information transfer for more efficiency on the jobsite.
- TSR Mobile software provides As-Built report of completed bore path.
- Bore-path analyzer software shows which frequency works best for your particular job and conditions.
- Choose Li Ion, NiMH, or off-the- shelf “C” Alkaline batteries for flexibility of cost and better performance in colder climates.
- Li Ion batteries are rechargeable and deliver twice the battery life of Alkaline.
- “C” battery capability offers a convenient “safety net” should you forget to recharge batteries or lose charge on the jobsite.
- Walkover tracking up to 110 feet with standard-size beacons (15” and 17”) is deeper than anything else available. The long 2,000-foot range between the tracker and drill operator helps keep you more productive.
- Communicate with the tracker, update tracker and display software, and download bore information into TSR Mobile through Windows® or your Android® or iOS (iPhone® / iPad®) mobile devices.
- Integrated Compass allows users to determine the magnetic heading of the tracker and the tool head (beacon) for faster orientation.
- Louder speaker is clear even in high ambient noise areas, providing an additional peak locating method—by number or sound.
- Three cases available, including a new, lightweight EVA case.
- Optional Repeater extends the telemetry range of your TK RECON and overcomes line-of-sight issues.
HDD Guidance System
The Subsite® TK RECON Series HDD Guidance System features proven TK performance with dual locating methods (walkover and Drill-To™), making it easy for experienced and novice operators. The TK RECON even lets you map your bore using GPS. With an industry-leading depth range of up to 110 feet (33.5 m) and features including improved radio performance with increased interference immunity and faster information transfer, you can be more productive and efficient on every jobsite.
An important part of the Green Ops™ process, TK RECON works seamlessly with the Commander 7™ HDD Guidance Display, sharing vital tracking information with the drill operator for greater control from the operator’s seat.
Compatible with the Commander 7 HDD Guidance Display.