- Intuitive menus and online user guide make the software easy to use.
- Enables you to create multiple bore plans for the same job based on different units or paths.
- Records the drill head position each time a new drill pipe is placed in the ground, and the position of the actual product during backreaming.
- Works with Subsite guidance equipment to create a record of the installed bore path.
- Compiles information such as pipe number, depth estimate, drill head roll angle, pitch, directional beacon temperature and battery level, date and time.
- Provides quick-reference information on bend radius for more efficient use of drill pipe and installed product.
- Supports five languages—English, German, French, Spanish and Italian—and adapts to different international settings.
Pilot Bore Path Screen.
Entry-Reversing Wizard Screen.