HDD Guidance System
The Commander 7 HDD Guidance Display is Subsite® Electronic’s most advanced display ever, delivering vital tracking data to both the tracker operator and the drill operator. Offering enhanced capabilities to the TK RECON™ Series HDD Guidance System, the Commander 7 is compatible with both Apple® iOS and Android™ devices and features an expanded communication range, faster data rate speeds and a high-resolution 7-inch screen. Commander 7 even offers users three ways to view their tracker data for a more user-friendly, more productive, operator experience.
Upgrade Commander 7 with ScoutView™ and you can upload your Field Scout™ bore plan to the Commander 7 screen and monitor the bore live, log bore data, and display bore info when approaching a waypoint/obstacle—all from the drill seat during the bore.
Find a dealer
- Communicate between display and iOS iPhone® and iPad® or Android devices.
- Multiple view modes allows the drill operator to choose their preferred data presentation:
- Enhanced Classic Walkover Mode
- Drill-To™ Mode
- All-new Advanced Drill-To Mode with PerspectiveView™
- Ability to direct the bore from either the tracker or the drill seat.
- New radio offers increased communication range. Faster data rate speeds increase productivity.
- 7-inch high-resolution color screen displays all tracking data clearly to drill operator.
- User-friendly icons are intuitive for quick operation and a shorter learning curve.
- Quick-release remote mount allows unit to be removed easily for security and storage.
- Compatible with any rig manufacturer—12 and 24 VDC power systems.
Compatible with the TK RECON Series HDD Guidance System.
Compatible with all horizontal directional drilling (HDD) rigs.