HDD Guidance System
The Commander 7 HDD Guidance Display is our most advanced display ever, delivering vital tracking data to both the tracker operator and the drill operator. The Commander 7 is compatible with both Apple® iOS and Android™ devices and features an expanded communication range, faster data rate speeds and a high-resolution 7-inch screen. Commander 7 even offers users three ways to view their tracker data for a more user-friendly, more productive, operator experience.
Upgrade Commander 7 with ScoutView™ and you can upload your Field Scout™ bore plan to the Commander 7 screen and monitor the bore live, log bore data, and display bore info when approaching a waypoint/obstacle—all from the drill seat during the bore.
Find a dealer
- Communicate between display and iOS iPhone® and iPad® or Android devices.
- Multiple view modes allows the drill operator to choose their preferred data presentation:
- Enhanced Classic Walkover Mode
- Drill-To™ Mode
- All-new Advanced Drill-To Mode with PerspectiveView™
- Ability to direct the bore from either the tracker or the drill seat.
- New radio offers increased communication range. Faster data rate speeds increase productivity.
- 7-inch high-resolution color screen displays all tracking data clearly to drill operator.
- User-friendly icons are intuitive for quick operation and a shorter learning curve.
- Quick-release remote mount allows unit to be removed easily for security and storage.
- Compatible with any rig manufacturer—12 and 24 VDC power systems.
Compatible with the Marksman Series HDD Guidance System.
Compatible with the TK RECON Series HDD Guidance System.
Compatible with all horizontal directional drilling (HDD) rigs.