- Superior performance in high-noise environments with the industry’s widest range of frequencies in a single beacon.
- Scans the most-usable frequencies, selecting the best choice to avoid interference.
- Communication between tracker and beacon at extended depths (130+ feet) for more productive bores.
- Choose your user interface—Classic View or the new Marksman View.
- Advanced locating methods let you use your preferred method of locating.
- Walkover Mode: Lets you pinpoint drill-head location with peak and null techniques
- Drill-To Mode: Extended range enables the drill operator to make real-time corrections further out, improving bore accuracy
- Extended Range Mode extends data range and provides stronger depth readings.
- Single toggle control, no extra buttons or triggers to get in the way.
- 1% pitch resolution for precision grade work.
- Dual power-mode beacon with consistent performance across housing sizes.
- Integrated GPS standard (not an add-on) plus Bluetooth® compatibility with your preferred GPS device.
- Fast automatic beacon calibration.
- 2,000-foot range between the tracker and drill operator for more productivity.
HDD GUIDANCE SYSTEM
The Subsite® Marksman HDD Guidance System provides superior performance in high-interference environments with the industry’s widest range of frequencies in a single beacon. It scans the most usable frequencies, selecting the best choice to avoid interference. Its increased beacon power signal improves performance at extended depths and dual-power-mode provides consistent performance across housing sizes. Marksman is easy to use with your choice of user interface—Classic View or the new Marksman View featuring intuitive graphics and clear data—and a simple single toggle control (no extra buttons or triggers) so you’re more productive from day one.
An important part of the Green Ops™ process, Marksman works seamlessly with the Commander 7™ HDD Guidance Display, sharing vital tracking information with the drill operator for greater control from the operator’s seat.
Compatible with the Commander 7 HDD Guidance Display.